Data Protection Associate Manager
At iliomad Health Data, we specialize in delivering cutting-edge privacy solutions tailored for Biotech, Healthtech, and Healthcare institutions. Our core expertise lies in navigating complex privacy regulations such as the EU GDPR, UK GDPR, HIPAA, CCPA, CPRA, Swiss FDAP, and the AI Act, particularly in the realms of clinical research and data governance. Join us in our mission to revolutionize data privacy in the life sciences and medical research sectors.
Our firm is wholly committed to ensuring our clients' satisfaction. We offer guidance and operational strategies to ensure a superior standard of compliance. Instead of suggesting "You should do this," we assert "You must do this, and here's how to achieve it.”
iliomad is now seeking his/her new Data Protection Manager to support its growth and improve services.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Data Protection Associate Manager to join our dynamic team. This role requires a deep understanding of privacy laws and regulations relevant to our industry, exceptional project management skills, and a proactive approach to data protection challenges.
- Serve as the Project Manager for our client's compliance initiatives.
- Develop and oversee privacy compliance programs for iliomad's clients including:
- Review data protection language of the medical development documentation (Study Protocol, ICFs, information notice, GDPR statement on CTIS, …)
- Contractual reviews ( Clinical Trial Agreements, Vendor Agreements)
- Provide all mandatory documentation (Records of Processing Activities, designation letters, SOPs)
- Performing Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIAs)
- Manage potential Data Subject Access Request ( DSARs) and Data Breach on behalf of our clients
- Perform all formalities required (registration to authorities, …)
- Organizing monthly meetings
- Conduct trainings (GDPR, HIPAA, …)
- Ensure clients compliance with all relevant privacy laws (EU GDPR, UK GDPR, HIPAA, CCPA, CPRA, Swiss FDAP, AI Act) in the context of clinical research and data governance.
- Collaborate with various departments with our clients to ensure compliance is integrated into all aspects of our operations.
- Perform audit reports and gap analyses
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the latest trends and changes in privacy laws and regulations.
Key Criteria For Success
- Curiosity and Friendliness: We value a curious mindset and a friendly disposition, which fosters a collaborative and innovative work environment.
- Experienced: Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the field, showcasing strong project management skills.
- Autonomy: We seek individuals who are self-motivated and capable of working independently while maintaining high standards of work.
- Communicative: We are looking for someone with human skills to create a good customer relationship.
- Proactivity and Team Contribution: A proactive approach is essential, along with the ability to contribute meaningfully to our team. We are looking for an individual who is self-driven, autonomous, and capable of researching and delivering content on unfamiliar subjects
- Rigorousness Required: The path through regulations and requirements is challenging, necessitating a serious approach to develop Customized Compliance Programs for our clients.
- A degree in Law, Data Protection, Information Security, or a related field.
- Any certification related to the Data Protection (CDPO, ISO27001, ISO27005, CIPM) is appreciated.
- Proven experience of a minium of 5 years in data protection and compliance in the life sciences or medical research domain.
- To excel in this role, it is essential to have a robust understanding of privacy regulations, particularly the EU GDPR, as it is the primary regulation applicable to our operations. Additionally, familiarity with other regulations such as the UK GDPR, HIPAA, CCPA, CPRA, Swiss FDAP, and the AI Act is also necessary.
- Familiarity with the Life Sciences sector is crucial due to the unique impact of medical research on data protection. The ideal candidate should have expertise in the development of clinical trials, Medical AI, and regulations surrounding Medical devices, with the ability to comprehend the application of data protection in these areas. Additionally, knowledge of clinical studies and Good Clinical Practice (GCP) is required.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency in both French and English is required. The role involves conducting all aspects of the job, including customer meetings, exclusively in English.
- Health insurance
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic, innovative environment.
- Certification Support: We sponsor individual certifications that enhance our services, including ISO27005, CDPO, and CIPM.
- Career growth opportunities in a rapidly evolving field.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and CV detailing their experience and qualifications for this role. Please highlight how your skills and experiences align with the key criteria for success in this position.
- Chosen candidates will undergo multiple meetings with the founders.
- Their skills will be evaluated, along with their proficiency in English.
Deadline For Application
February 29th 2024.